312 Express Entry candidates who have experience in early childhood education were invited by Nova Scotia in its Labour Market Priorities draw held on June 3.
Nova Scotia has the opportunity of using its Labour Market Priorities Stream to search Canada’s federal Express Entry pool for eligible candidates in response to the peculiar labor market needs of the province. The province’s latest Labour Market Priorities draw held on Monday, June 3 see Nova Scotia invite 312 Express Entry candidates by targeting NOC 4214 (Early childhood educators and assistants) for the second time.
Nova Scotia achieved a record number of permanent residents in 2018, many of whom arrived through the province’s Nominee Program (NSNP). Each fiscal year, Nova Scotia get to nominate a predetermined number of immigration candidates for Canadian permanent residence through its NSNP.
NSNP has eight streams, three of which are linked to the Express Entry system, designed to meet different economic needs. All Express Entry candidates who get provincial nomination are awarded 600 points which brings their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) to a level where invitation for permanent residence is almost inevitable.
- Proof of post-secondary education in early childhood (children not beyond age eight)
- Proof of completion of a university, college, or technical school program of at least two years
- Experience in early childhood education
- Proof of a minimum of five years experience in early childhood education (letter of reference from employer)
- A profile in the Express Entry pool – candidates selected in the latest draw submitted their profiles on or after August 2018, according to NSNP.
Labour Market Priorities Stream was created in 2018, and the June 3 draw is the fourth time it has been used. In those two targeted early childhood educators and the other two targeted candidates whose first language is French and financial auditors and accountants.
Stay connected to www.visanews.in to know more updated visa news from Australia, Canada, Europe, the UK, and the USA! Please fill our Evaluation form to know whether you are eligible or not and we will also suggest you for the better options available for you.